Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins! [00690] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins!

Hello, Joicy:  That was the only problem I had with the port, as well, and I
did the same thing -- called for an oncology nurse.  Other than that, the
brochonge -- or double catheter -- was a godsend for me.  It's nice to see
you on line, by the way.  Love, Kathy