Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins! [00689] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins!

Dar Caroline:  That must have been an awful thing for him!  Like I told you,
having it installed was not a pleasant experience, but after that, it seemed
to work out all right.  Since I was on a protocol, they checked it at least
three times a week for infection, etc.  I think I was lucky, that's true.  To
be accepted into the clinical trial was my first stroke of luck!  And to have
such an incredible oncologist was my second.  She's awesome, and is renouned
throughout the Northwest.  Kathy in Boise