Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins! [00664] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins!

Hi, Caroline, I am so very sorry that your father in law had so much
trouble with his port -- could part of the pain and problem he had be
because the cancer was moving throughout his body, rahter than the
reverse? Sometimes cause and effect is so hard to figure... Most all the
folks I have run into have been very greatful for their ports, myself
included, especially when you are being "stuck" frequently! The only
thing I had to watch for was that the surgical nurses didn't always know
how to access them, so I would try to request an oncology nurse when I
had surgeries. Hope all is well with you...Blessings, Joicy