Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins! [00662] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins!

Hi Kathy,
If you're talking port-a-cath you were lucky you had positive results. My
father-in-law had a terrible time with his. They had to remove and re-place
it due to incredible pain that he had. His body seemed to be trying to get
rid of it. It could be coincidence but that is when his cancer seemed to go
rampant through his body. We felt that it was a negative thing to do. But
like I said, glad that it worked for you.
Sincerely,
Caroline from Canada