Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins! [00619] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins!

Hi, Dusti:  Just butting in, as usual.  When my port was installed, the
surgeon punctured the tumor.  Major pain.  Then they overdosed me on
morphine.  It was not a fun time, but after I got used to the port, I was so
grateful to have it.  It doesn't actually speed up the chemo -- just makes it
more convenient and painless.  I had a double one, so they could do two
things at once, i.e., draw blood from one and administer chemo through the
other.  It was in my chest, of course.  When they took it out, I actually
missed it for awhile!  LOL  Kathy