From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 9:05 AM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins!

Lillian, I am getting squeamish, but thanks for the info.  Mom has considered a port, especially now that she will be getting an IV weekly.  I guess it speeds up how long it takes to get the treatment?  May I ask where your port is?  My friend here at work, when he was getting his port, the surgeon punctured one of his lungs.  He had another surgeon fix what had happened and is now very happy to have one.

Dusti