[MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins! [00532] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Veins, Veins, Veins!

Frinds, how many time's have your veins collapsed, or perhaps most difficult to find?  Well, here are some tips from your buddy here.  A port is nice to have when you are having chemo therapy.  Doctors are better at giving needles, don't ask me why!  If your vein is rolling, then have them place their hand around your arm and push the vein up.  They can also insert a needle in the center portion of your upper arm, the vein is wider and stronger.  (Now this is a secret very few know about); so they may look at you a bit strange!   If your veins are collapsed, then they can grab your arm, push the vein in the back side of the arm up near the elbow and bingo!
Warmly, lillian