[MOL] Re: [00418] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Oh, Andrea -- your heart must be breaking.  What is causing the pain -- do
you know?  You poor baby, and your poor, poor mother.  If this helps, dear --
I thought I was dying a couple of times, too, I was so sick.  I was
hospitalized three times during my treatment and put on a feeding tube during
one spell.  I was given too much morphine on one visit and nearly checked out
that time -- but I'm well today.  I will pray and pray for both of you,
Andrea.  If you need to, you may call me.  My phone number is (208) 345-6669
-- Boise, Idaho.  I would be more than happy to talk with you.  Love, Kathy
in Boise