[MOL] Jeanne, article! [00416] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Jeanne, article!

Jeanne, I just don't keep the information I send out or I would be crashing
my computer.  When you think I send an average of 30 articles a week or
1,560 yearly that becomes staggering.  I thought the web site was listed at
the bottom of this article, Medscape usually has where to go to for their
information they send me at the very bottom.  I would try going to Medscape
News Wire.  Hope all is well for you, think of you lots.  Your friend,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....