Re: [MOL] TO ALL OUR MOL FRIENDS: ANNOUNCEMENT ! [01025] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL OUR MOL FRIENDS: ANNOUNCEMENT !

Thank you for letting us know Lillian.  God rest her soul in peace and be the
strength for her family to lean on.  I hope you are handling it OK; I know
the Lord gave you a heavy task this time around but He also held you up to do
the job.  That's why He chose you.  -chris