Re: [MOL] Zippidy Do Dah, Zippidy Ah, My oh My You Just Made My Day ! K [01006] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Zippidy Do Dah, Zippidy Ah, My oh My You Just Made My Day ! Kathy !

Kathy!  Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful news with us.  You know we
all rejoice with you and Tommy and hopefully it won't be long before Tommy
can do what he does best and that is to be a daddy to those darling red
headed twins.  I know you are jumping up and down with glee and have every
reason to do so.  Wonderful, just wonderful!  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....