Re: [MOL] PS [00991] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PS

In a message dated 01/30/2000 3:03:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BesTom@AOL.COM writes:

> Dear Chris:
>     One correction in my recent long email--the Canadian product I'm
looking
>  into is called Cardicell.  Cheers. Bess
My father has not been on that one and I really am not qualified to give any
info on that.  But I know Lil or Marty would be and will prob give you lots
of info shortly.  All I can say about that drug is that I have heard of it.
Sorry.
-chris