[MOL] Prospects=Customers=$$$$$ [00983] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Prospects=Customers=$$$$$

* * * INTRODUCING... MILLENIUM 2000 CD VOL. #4  * * *

CD - Vol. 4, is the absolute best product of its' kind anywhere in the world today.  There are no other products anywhere that can compete with the quality of this product.  We've even outdone ourselves with this current volume, we've added over 7 million VERIFIED email
addresses!

This is a "FIRST" of its' kind product release to list
every domain and accompanying count per domain EVER! How
many competitors have you seen willing to show the contents and its' counts when advertising their product?
NONE, until now!

Here's more:

Each CD is labeled and shipped in its' own jewel case.

No duplicates
No edu mil gov org
No international addresses
No Web Poison addresses (bogus addresses picked up by bots)
No broken, partial addresses
No trailers (i.e. aol.com.nov types)

* 454 Word/Phrases Filter used to purge undesirables/trash
* 1200+ Domains filtered out
* 500+ manhours to produce the final product
* An additional 300,000+ addresses thrown in as a bonus.
* NO AOL Addresses; ALL GENERAL INTERNET.
* Any address verified as DEAD or "Mail Controls On" were removed
  from the list.
* Only good and deliverable addresses left!!!!

Total number of DELIVERABLE email addresses on CD Vol #4 IS OVER 7 MILLION!
The breakdown of verified addresses is SPREAD OVER 118 SMALL-TO MEDIUM SIZED DOMAINS,
WHICH HAVE LIGHT (IF ANY) MAIL FILTERS!!

In Addition, you get many SPECIAL CLASSIFICATION files, such as:

Hotlist of Buyers
NetWork Marketers
Opportunity Seekers
SuperBuyersGuide
SuperList

PLUS:

Mixed Files (Many small domains)
Maine Names
Marinar Names
Maryland Names
Missouri Names
Colorado Names
Conneticut Names
Delaware Names
Florida Names
Georgia Names
Halifax Names

This CD is STILL the Best over the Rest!
So ...
The World's BEST CD Just Got Better!!!

Remember our saying:
"You can buy from the REST or you can buy from the BEST!"

and  The BEST = MILLENIUM 2000 CD VOL. #4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "bottom line" here is that you can go out on the world market today and purchase every lists for thousands of dollars and NOT have anymore worth owning than what we have compiled for you here today.

When you use these addresses, you will experience increased response, increased sales, and a host of other positives that far exceeds any hoped for results when using the competitor's inferior products.  Our customers purchase our products over and over and over.
Our lists will save you hundreds of dollars, when compared to purchasing all the other lists you'd need to equal ours. Using ours will be like using the 200+ million that we started with, but a lot less money and a lot less time!!

HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE

The CD is comprised of over 7 million PREMIUM & SUPER clean addresses-ready for mailing upon receipt of the CD.

>>> ONLY $225.00! <<<

This price is effective for the next few days, thereafter the price
will be $299.00 so ORDER NOW!  Remember, bottom-line you
always get what you pay for!

All lists are completely free of any Duplicates. We also on a continual basis, add New Names and Remove Undeliverables and Remove Requests.
The result is the Cleanest Email Addresses Available Anywhere to use over and over again, for a FRACTION of the cost that other companies charge.
Typical rates for acquiring email lists are from 1 cent to as high as 3 cents per email  address -that's  "INFORMATION HIGHWAY" ROBBERY!

We continually work on our CD.  Who knows when those other CDs were made.  We're constantly adding and deleting addresses, removes. Etc.
It all comes back to quality.  Don't even hesitate on this one or you will miss out on the most effective way to market anywhere...PERIOD!

For more information, call 1-888-533-1018 now!

Or, to order,print the form below and fax it your with check, to us at: 1-810-454-2777

EZ Order Form

***We accept Checks by Fax***

_____Yes! I would like to order MILLENIUM 2000 CD VOL. #4  email addresses
for only $225.00. *Please select one of the following for shipping..

____I would like to receive my package OVERNIGHT. I'm including
$15 for shipping. (outside US add an additional $25 for shipping)

____I would like to receive my package 2 DAY delivery. I'm including
$10 for shipping.  (outside US add an additional $25 for shipping)

____I would like you to call me with more information on your Email Services (Your phone number is required; contact will ONLY be made by phone).

DATE_____________________________________________________

NAME____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME___________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP___________________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS__________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS_____________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________

TOTAL___________________________

My Signature below authorizes the above amount submitted as a Fax Check in the amount I have specified above.

SIGNATURE:(Required) ________________________

DATE:__________________

You may fax your order to us at:   1-810-454-2777
CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

If you would like to order, paste your check below and fax it to
our office along with your completed form to: 1-810-454-2777

***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES***

PLEASE PASTE YOUR CHECK HERE
AND FAX IT TO US AT:
1-810-454-2777
Or Call
1-888-533-1018
For More Information on Email Addresses or Email Services.

If You fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original check.
We will draft a new check, with the exact information from your original check.
Make checks payable to: WCS, Inc.
Thank you for your order!

Want to market your product or service to millions, but don't know how to safely E-market?  Questions?  Call our toll free number! 1-888-533-1018
NOTE: This is NOT a per minute 800# so don't waste your time if you want to complain - just ask us to remove you by clicking the link below!

To be removed from future mailings please click the link below.

mailto:puerto@tycom.com.ve?subject=remove