Re: [MOL] Kathy! [00977] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Kathy !  Please let me know if you are getting this through the mol forum?
Hope so; but want to make sure you are on the forum receiving the messages.
Glad you have already started something in the way of work; but then knew
you would not sit on your laurels and do nothing.  What about health
insurance?  You know me, always playing the devils advocate; just don't want
you caught with out it friend.  love you, lillian.  > kcorrigan@uswest.net