[MOL] Please reply ASAP! [00974] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Please reply ASAP!

For Serious Success Seekers Only!

Here is URGENT "INSIDE INFO" just for you!

We just wanted to let you in on an extremely explosive
Income Program.  This Company has been around for just over
3 years.  It is debt-free, rock solid, and is poised at the
very beginning of the tremendous growth stage.

If you have been looking for an honest, work from home
business that has dynamite products and a support system to
help the "part-timer" succeed, you have just found it!

Heavy hitters are joining this International company.
People who know the industry recognize the superior
opportunity this company has to offer!  As you know, the
secret to success is to be in the right place at the
right time - which you are now!

Folks, this is REAL!  Just reply back and we'll send you
the information and the website address where you can
get all the info, including how to enroll!!!
Please DON"T MISS OUT ON THIS!!

We will help you in every way possible, although, as
you'll soon see, the only way you'll lose is if you fail to
act!

PLEASE REPLY BACK NOW!!!  The timing is perfect!

We challenge you to find a better opportunity anywhere!
No empty promises, just solid support along with the
dedication to help you succeed! Please reply with
"ASAP" in the subject line.

Get more info online here:
http://3519428735/%6D%65m%62%65%72%73/y2kb%69%7A/

Info by email:
mailto:intbiz@excite.com?subject=ASAP

Have a Wonderful Day!

PS..
      \\|||//
       (@@)
   _ooO_(_)_Ooo__________________________________
Please pardon the intrusion....

remove instruction can not be received.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress this letter Cannot be considered Spam as
long as the sender includes contact information & and
a method of "removal".

Thank you for your kind consideration.