Re: Re: [MOL] About our sweet Kathy in Boise, from Nanc ():-) [00965] Medicine On Line

Re: Re: [MOL] About our sweet Kathy in Boise, from Nanc ():-)

Dear Nancy:  Would acupuncture be an option?  Or massage or hot baths or
compresses?  My husband takes percocet for pain.  If it's depression, there's
paxil or celexa --this should be prescribed by a psychiatrist who specializes
in pharmacology NOT a general GP in my opinion.  But I don't see why
depression per se would cause such pain and the inability to stand up.  Is
the infection totally gone?  Just throwing this out for your consideration.
Sorry I can't be more helpful.  Bess