Re: [MOL] IT Lives= Jeanne! [00960] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] IT Lives= Jeanne!

Hey girlfriend, I love seeing numbers go down, unless it's money of course!
Things are look pretty good there, now lets keep that Ca 125 test on a
downward spiral!  Do you have a thyroid problem?  If so I understand that
some people who wear those red thingies are allergic and it effects their
thyroid....a super Wal-Mart is big, had an automotive repair and a full
service food store, eye glasses, pharmacy, beauty salon, you name it and it
has it.  I agree, I miss those small town 5 & 10c stores, where the people
knew exactly what you wanted just by the expression on your face!!!  love
ya, lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....