From: Lillian
To: mol
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 11:56 PM
Subject: [MOL] NEWBIES CAN"T REGISTER ON FORUM YET AGAIN!

Well, newbies can't register on our forum, this seems to be becoming an ongoing thing. The last time the problem went on for three weeks almost closing down the forum. If we get someone who is new we need to do the following:

Yes, this does seem to be a problem.  Until it gets fixed you can send the email address of those who should be added and I will add them.

Regards  Send the new persons e-mail address mailto:to:  fred@inet911.com

Please help with this, our forum is too good to loose.