From: Ray Lee
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 3:16 PM
Subject: [MOL] mycosis fungoide

Apart from a definition in the glossary which refers to, 'non-Hodgkins lymphoma', I am unable to find any details on mycosis fungoid. Can you help me? I am interested in it from a layman's perspective as my brother has finally been diagnosed as having it. He is 52 and has had an assortment of skin belemishes for a number of years which have received various treatments before this diagnosis. He is about to undergo light therapy for the blemishes. Apart from these there do not appear to be any other symptoms. I would appreciate any info on the effectiveness of this treatment, the long term problems, and any other useful data.

Many Thanks

Ray Lee