Re: [MOL] Jeannie ! [00950] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeannie !

Are my red fleeces still red or are they already faded?  Expecting more
cold.  I am heading out to see what our new "Super Wal-Mart" looks like.
Big outing today huh?

Found out the grand goes to St. Judes on March 7th. and understand they will
be following her the rest of her life.  Thats good!

I just finished the insurance claims, yuck how I hate to do those things.
Next is taxes; sounds like I am not having any fun!  I can't even dream
about a refund, boo hoo!

love you, lillian