Re: [MOL] About our sweet Kathy in Boise, from Nanc ():-) [00945] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About our sweet Kathy in Boise, from Nanc ():-)

Hi Dear Brother Marty & Barb,
I called her last night, really about 2:00am my time, you know me when
someone is in need I tend to forget about myself.  She is on line but the
money will be awhile coming in to make all ends meet.  I just hope I can get
better soon enough to get to work to help her out for a month or two online
at least, she does so well helping others with her posts too, I really hate
to see the forum lose her.  You know what I mean.
Marty, I am so affraid, I hate to pour this out on you, but I thought that
you might could help me.  I am so hurting in my legs and back it hurts to
walk or just to stand up, I am just so affraid to go to sleep afraid I won't
wake up, I think I am going nuts, do you know anything that can help  me.
Maybe I need an anti-depressant, if so what would be a good one, I hate to
take meds.  Maybe something natural would be better.  I was in the hospital
with a Viral infection of about 4 inches of the lower colon, I just got out
after being there for 2 weeks.  I just cry at the drop of a hat, so to speak.
Please let me know if you get to see Kathy,  My son is in Mountian home at
the Air Force base.  He is in a trailer park Called Cottonwood on Airport
Road.
Got to run, my girls are here right now.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)
God Bless and Good Luck.

In a message dated 1/28/2000 10:18:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,