Re: [MOL] Lillian [00944] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Thank you Lillian.  I'm wondering if that is how my father got it then.  The
chemo shrunk the tumor alot, but didn't eliminate it.  I wasn't sure if
thalidomide is still in trial, or was readily avail.  I do know that my
father has many legal restrictions with it - for example, any unused meds
have to be returned to the pharmacy. I just keep praying, hoping, and
believing that it's working...   -chris