Re: [MOL] Lillian [00939] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian

Chris, good morning!  Compassionate treatment:  If a drug is in trial, and a
doctor feels it will really help the patient, as other therapies did not
work then the Doctor can apply to the FDA for usage of the drug for the
patient.  Did I explain that right?  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....