Re: [MOL] About our sweet Kathy in Boise, from Nanc ():-) [00938] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About our sweet Kathy in Boise, from Nanc ():-)

Dear Nancy,

We will be in the Boise area on Saturday or Sunday morning. I will try
and look her up. I have her phone number and will call at least. HOpe we
can be of some benefit. Thanks for the message.

God Bless You All,
marty and Barb