[MOL] Re ""Our Kathy! Nancy! [00932] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re ""Our Kathy! Nancy!

Hello, Everyone:  I think I'm back, but I'm not sure.  I've
> been working all morning to get on the Internet and get my
> email working.  I'm computer-challenged, so it may not
> work.  Please let me know if you're getting my message.
> Thanks!  Kathy in Boise

Nancy this was a message received from Kathy just yesterday.  Of course we
will do what ever Kathy needs; but I am amiss as to receiving her message
and then your message which indicates she is not on line?????  lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....