[MOL] Explanation of lynphoma, mycocis fungoides [00927] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Explanation of lynphoma, mycocis fungoides

Dear Sirs:

My dear first cousin is struggling with an accurate diagnoisis of this
horrible disease. She is awaiting acceptance to NY University Hospital for
treatment.  Can you please explain the symtoms, treatment and possible long
term affects of this horrible condition.  Also, can you forward an
explanation of the actual disease itself.

We her family are desperate for information and want her to have the best
possible medical care.  I have many questions and need honest answers.  Can
you recommend any doctors who specialize in this particular type of cancer
treatment.

thank you for your prompt attention and help, we are desperate.

sincerely,
j. terranova