[MOL] Cancer [00917] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cancer

I am interested in finding out how to go about having thalidomide prescribed
for cancer treatment.  It is a large cancer tumor in the abdomen area.  The
use of thalidomide sounds appropriate for this tumor in order to starve it by
cutting off the blood vessels that nourish it.  Can you please help me?  It
isn't for me, but for my mom.  I can give you more information as to what
kind of cancer my mom has.  If you can, please let me know one way or
another.  I sincerely appreciate it.  Thank you.
Kathy Mansour  email....kamusa446@cs.com