[MOL] I think I'm back. [00906] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I think I'm back.

Hello, Everyone:  I think I'm back, but I'm not sure.  I've
been working all morning to get on the Internet and get my
email working.  I'm computer-challenged, so it may not
work.  Please let me know if you're getting my message.
Thanks!  Kathy in Boise