[MOL] Welcome to my list. [00905] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Welcome to my list.

Good day:

Just received your email address cc'd
in my inbox. If you want to be immediately
removed from my list, please reply with
REMOVE in the subject line.

Otherwise, I might send you a notice about one
of the things I am involved with, once a month.
For instance the "no more DOT COM" break through.
You are welcome to send me some information on
whatever you promote, once a month.

I must say, that I do not believe in hype and
that I do promote my own speaking/training services as well. Please find my signature
file pasted below.

Sincerely yours,
Jacques W.

Would you like to become more confident speaking to groups? FREE Speakers'  Tips,
 Quotes and Articles semi-monthly ezine.
mailto:speakertip@smartbotpro.net
Special 90 minute audio-tape offer for ezine-subscribers.

PROTECT your Family and Business with a
LEGAL PROTECTION PLAN for pennies per day.
In today's litigious society, both in  the  USA & Canada, no one can afford to
be without Legal Coverage. 80% of Europeans have some sort of Legal Insurance.
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/associate/jacques
DO YOU HAVE AN UP-TO-DATE WILL?
It's included in the Pre-Paid Legal  plan! We save you MONEY, we save you TIME
and we give you PEACE OF MIND.

Pre-Paid Legal Members, after they have convinced themselves that the system
and the company are solid, can offer the Pre-Paid Legal Plan to
others, through the PPL  Networking system. Information:
mailto:pplcares@smartbotpro.net
or visit:
http://www.equaljusticeforall.com/merle

Listen to an 8 minute presentation here in Real-Audio if the net is not congested.
May I suggest late at night! It is really quite revealing:
http://www.golden-opportunities.com/speakers/pplweb~1.htm

Here's the best article I've read on this company.   It's an indepth, easy-to-read
financial analysis of the market and the opportunity.
http://www.wbn.com/PPD/Overview.html

DID YOU KNOW?
NO MORE "DOT COM" NAMES?
http://www.y2khighway.com/members/jw1714

Network Marketing &  Presentation Skills!
Keynotes, seminars and coaching.
http://www.speakers-coach.com
The Speaker's Coach
Jacques Waisvisz DTM PDG-TMI