[MOL] Leg pain Info [00043] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Leg pain Info

Hi all!  Has anyone had any leg pain while undergoing chemotherapy and
afterwards?  My Mom has had leg pain since beginning her chemo treatments
and has been taking Percocet but it doesn't help.  She said the feel like
they are going to buckle underneath her and ache.  She sees the doc
tomorrow but I thought I'd ask you all also for any ideas.  She's been
trying to walk for exercise as much as possible but most of the time she
needs to lay down and rest.  Any suggestions or info is always appreciated.
 Thanks and God Bless. Joy