[MOL] Re: A New Year's gift to our Jeanne! [00835] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: A New Year's gift to our Jeanne!

Ah Friend, we all enjoy good news; so I shared this with the Molers....how
wonderful, that your report has come out so fine.  What a wonderful way for
you to ring in the New Year, we dance with joy and sing like birds.  We
praise for all whom blessings flow.  I guess his means I don' get to adopt
you so you can come to the USA for a trial??  Shucks!  I was looking for a
tax deduction.  Love you friend, lillian