From: Elizabeth Patterson
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Friday, December 31, 1999 6:56 PM
Subject: [MOL] Happy New Year

To all who know me and to those who don't I want to wish you a very happy and healthy New Year. I will be signing off the mol list on January 3 because I will have 26 on line students and I will not have time to read list mail. I have read of all your experiences with cancer and I hope and pray you will have as complete a recovery as I seem to have. Now 18 months after my surgery everything appears to be normal.

May you all have the best of times ahead.

Liz

GIF image