[MOL] Happy New Year [00832] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Happy New Year

Title: Happy New Year
To all who know me and to those who don't I want to wish you a very happy and healthy New Year. I will be signing off the mol list on January 3 because I will have 26 on line students and I will not have time to read list mail. I have read of all your experiences with cancer and I hope and pray you will have as complete a recovery as I seem to have. Now 18 months after my surgery everything appears to be normal.

May you all have the best of times ahead.

Liz

camellia.gif