Re: [MOL] NISI! [00825] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NISI!

Hey Lil,
    Glad to hear Chuck is doing well. The holidays had many ups and downs. My
mother had surgery on Dec. 22, a tumor in the base of her esophagus. I'm
happy to report that it was benign and she is recouping without problems.
Patrick's entire family, parents, 5 brothers, 3 sisters and all the kids were
here for Christmas. I think 43 in all. Although emotional, it was great to
see all of them and spend a few days together. I have the biggest house, so
we always met here and that will continue. We laughed and cried and watched
as the next generation began to build bonds amongst each other. I know it had
to be hard for his parents, but they handled it well. My father-in-law gave
my oldest son, Nathan, a pocket watch that belonged to his father. He was sad
that he never gave it to Patrick and wanted Nathan to have it. I don't think
there was a dry eye in the house. I'm sure Nathan will treasure it until he
has a chance to give it to a son. Tonight is the end of a really bad year.
Here's hoping for a better 2000 and lots of luck and wellness to all the
MOLERS and their families. You folks helped me through 1998-99 and I hope to
be able to help someone else when needed. Take care of yourselves, that goes
for you care givers too. God Bless,
Love, Nisi