Re: [MOL] NISI! [00820] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NISI!

Ah dear one, there you are....did you make it through the holidays okay?  I
know it had to have been rough and I prayed very hard for you and the boys.
Boys?  Did I say boys?  Why they are almost men on you now!

I just returned from a visit seeing my Chuck in N.Y.  I was pleased with
SIUH, his care is good, he looked great; but down in the dumps.  Of course
that was the desciding factor of my going, to pick his spirits up.  He is
very much a family man and frustrated that he was not home to help with it
all here and to be with the kids and grand kids.  But it was good for the
two of us to just see that each other is all right and making it okay.  I
will never forget the beautiful smile on his face when he met me at the
airport.  Nor how fast he learned the roads of New York and it's traffic.
Nor the Christmas service we attended, without a doubt a huge memory maker
for us.  Even through all of this Nisi, my heart walks with you daily that
you are being taken good care of.  That something very special and wonderful
will happen to a very special and wonderful person.  Too bad the new Molers
don't know you dear heart.  Just the same their hearts are with you; as
that's just the way it is huh?  Love you friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....