Re: [MOL] Toxol [00802] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Toxol

Hi Friend:  Here is a good part of the information you are requesting, hope
it does help you.  There are other Molers who I believe have been on the
drug that will come forth and give you first hand expierence.  Your friend,
lillian

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/rxlist.cgi  This site will give you much
information on the drug Taxol.

Warmly, lillian