[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes - Your Future [00801] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes - Your Future

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 260  - ISSN: 1523-8008

17 more hours until 2000 as I write this where I live,
but I know that as I write, some of you have already
celebrated the beginning of 2000, and many more of
you will have done so by the time you read this.
Here's a note of thanks for the opportunity to arrive in
your inbox every weekday.

I have plans for Powerquotes that I will be sharing with
you over the next few weeks.  All of them are meant to
make the service better and help more people join us in
the coming weeks and months.  Happy 2000 everyone!

 - K :)

"Think of yourself on the threshold of unparalleled
success.  A whole clear, glorious life lies before you.
Achieve!  Achieve!"

 -  Andrew Carnegie

Questions to Ponder

What success is in front of me?

What is some of the gloriousness I see before me?

What do I need to do achieve these things?
Start a Great Conversation!

Ever have a group of people together and are looking
for a interesting things to discuss?  Ever been on a car
trip with nothing to do?  Ever wanted some additional
stimulation (beyond Powerquotes) for your personal daily
reflection?  If you answer yes to any of these, go to:
http://www.discian.com/marketplace/tabletalk.htm . Here
you'll find the neatest gift you'll but yourself this
week.  And the price?  Less than lunch for two!

Have a wonder-filled New Year's!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or
its products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.html

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it
if you did!

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----