Re: [MOL] Cancer of the Bladder - Dr.Stanislao Burzinski [00790] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer of the Bladder - Dr.Stanislao Burzinski

Here you go friend and I wish both yourself and father good luck as you walk
the journey.  If we may help you in any way please don't hesitate to ask.
lillian

http://www.cancermed.com/

Warmly, lillian

more....