Re: [MOL] information [00788] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] information

Hi Stephen:  Welcome to our wonderful forum.  Would have liked meeting you
under a different set of circumstances however.  The site below will take
you to some very fine sites that will explain this type of cancer for you.
May I suggest that since it is located in the head and neck area you may
want to consider a pin pointed radiation series.  There is less chance of
damage to other areas.  If we may be of further help please don't hesitate
to call upon us.  Your friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=adenocacoma+of+parotid%3F&x=20&y
=11

Warmly, lillian