Re: [MOL] Melanoma/Yes, but a loveable hoot you are! [00786] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Melanoma/Yes, but a loveable hoot you are!

Welcome to our wonderful forum.  Depending on what your Doctor says next, know that sometimes a doctor will donate his services.  Also that if you go to the Dept. of Social Services they may put you on Medicad to get you through all of this.  The good news is that the type cancer you have is most curable and that's some hefty good news for you.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

From: Judy Porche
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 8:00 AM
Subject: [MOL] Melanoma

I have just received a call from my doctor, with news that the mole I had removed was melanoma.  But superficial!  What do I do next?  My next appointment was scheduled for the 5th of January to have stiches taken out.  The doc says he is going over to the lab to talk with the pathologist and decide if they need to cut more out.  Anyone with any experience please write me.  Thank You
Oh, by the way I have no insurance or money to pay for this. Isn't that a hoot.