[MOL] Melanoma [00783] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Melanoma

I have just received a call from my doctor, with news that the mole I had removed was melanoma.  But superficial!  What do I do next?  My next appointment was scheduled for the 5th of January to have stiches taken out.  The doc says he is going over to the lab to talk with the pathologist and decide if they need to cut more out.  Anyone with any experience please write me.  Thank You
Oh, by the way I have no insurance or money to pay for this. Isn't that a hoot.