[MOL] Re: New update on Don, keep on with the prayers, ():-((( [00782] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: New update on Don, keep on with the prayers, ():-(((

Dear Nancy,

Our prayers and thoughts are for you and on you and your Don for a
healthier and happier New Year and years to come. May God grant you
both the goals that you wish to achieve. YOur friends are here for you.

God Bless You,
marty and Barb