Re: [MOL] On the eve of New Year's Eve [00778] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] On the eve of New Year's Eve

Dear Bess,

the way we use to look at chemotherapy was this, in a very positive
thought: When chemotherapy provides the type of side effects it is for
say your hubby, then we know its doing its job. As for the loss of
fatigue, the body and the mind is the greatest of wisdom providers. If
he is fatigued, then let him rest. However, he must continue to eat in
order to keep the immune system strong even if it means eating say 6
very small meals a day. Just a suggestion. The chemo does compromise the
immune system, if we do not eat, then the immune system does not allow
the chemo to its job and allow the survivor to fight cancer cells. Just
another thought. I know its easier to say than do.

God Bless You,
marty auslander