[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes - Resolutions [00776] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes - Resolutions

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 259  - ISSN: 1523-8008

Two days left in 1999, two more toasts!  See today's
below the ad for Motivational Messages.

"I have never heard anything about the resolutions of
the apostles but a good deal about their acts."

 - Horace Mann 1796-1859 American Educator

Questions to Ponder

What will my acts be in the New Year?

What will my acts be today?

How will these acts help me achieve my "resolutions"?

"If it's true that in doing what you love, you never have
to work a day of your life, then I resolve to never work
a day of my life by January 2001.

If it's true that your subconscious mind is always
listening, then I resolve to fill in the blanks with
motivational reminders:  'In the past I was______,
but now I'm __________' (Thanks Brian Tracy.)

If it's true that 'the saddest word of tongue or pen...
it might have been," (Thanks Robert Schuller), then I
choose to live a life of no regrets, I go for it!

If there's 'one single word that guides your life' it
has to be either integrity or excellence doesn't it
Robert Stuberg?  I choose to life a life of integrity
and excellence beginning now!

If it's true as Zig Zigler says that 'you can get
anything you want in life if you just help enough other
people get what they want,' then I choose to help pass
on some of my favorite thoughts (thanks for the help
Kevin).

If it's true as Jim Rohn said, 'The walls we build around
us to keep out the sadness, also keeps out the joy,'
then I choose to tear down the walls and really enjoy
life as I strive to climb my mountain and to as Winston
Churchill said 'never, NEVER, nevER, NEVer, never
give up!'"

- Brent

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.html

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it
if you did!

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----