Re: [MOL] breast cancer [00750] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] breast cancer

Hi Susan.  If I may butt in here; I am a 10 year breast cancer survivor,
and I still get pains in that side.  Some that make you say  ,"ouch!",
out loud.  I Know some of it is growing pains (nerves growing back), and
some of it is caused by weight change or water retention.  My oncologist
told me as soon as I was healed to just run my hand over the scar area
to familiarize my self with how it should feel, and then check it for
lumps the same as the other breast.    It's really important you check
BOTH sides regularly.   Have a happy, happy, and healthy new Year.
Charlotte