[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes- Choosing [00743] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes- Choosing

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 3, Number 258  - ISSN: 1523-8008

Another toast is below today's ad - don't miss it!

"Finally, personal mastery teaches us to choose.
Choosing is a courageous act: Picking the results and
actions which you will make into your destiny."

 - Peter Senge, The Fifth Discipline Fieldbook

Today's quote was recommended by Denise - who read it
from Senge's great book.  If you are a consultant or
leader in an organization, the Fifth Discipline Fieldbook
would be a great addition to your library. To get your own
copy, go to:

http://discian.com/fieldbook.htm

Questions to Ponder

What actions do I pick and what results do they lead to?

Have I thought about the concept of choosing my destiny?

How do I feel about that concept?

Does choosing feel courageous to me?

FEELING LUCKY?...... Enter to WIN A FREE
CARIBBEAN CRUISE and other great prizes in
CashPromotions Weekly Sweepstakes
http://www.cashpromotions.com/contest/entry.htm

"Cheers! Here's to saying 'goodbye' not only to the past
year but to the past millennium, opening the opportunity
to shed our excess baggage.

Cheers again as each of us comes face-to-face with the
new year and the new millennium. Throwing the door
wide open and letting this infrequent event usher in
multiple new and exciting opportunities.

Let's say 'yes' to life in this new millennium . . .
unlocking our personal potential . . . redesigning our
future and our destiny . . . and, having a profound
impact on others . . . touching their lives in a deeper
and more significant way.

Cheers! Let us rejoice making room for enjoying our
well deserved rewards and celebrating our new creation
. . . us!

May our lives become memorable as we bubble up with
spontaneous enthusiasm and leave the lovely fragrance
of possibility everywhere!"

- Karla Wilson

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.html

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it
if you did!

 Copyright 1999, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----