[MOL] Fwd: Invitation to next Special Mass for the Cancer Affected [00739] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Invitation to next Special Mass for the Cancer Affected

---- Begin included message ----

Dear Christine,

First, I would like to thank you for participating in one or more of the Special Masses for Persons Affected by Cancer that were sponsored by "Our Lady of Victory" Council of the Knights of Columbus in Sarasota. All were a success! As Father Birarelli, our Celebrant, said in his homily at the April 28th Special Mass: "The Internet petitions have played an important role. I have never seen anything like it. People from all around the world are focused on our Eucharistic Celebration here, this evening. Some have already prayed and are sleeping while we are praying. Others are praying with us and for us. We here this evening join our prayers with theirs and pray for them. When we go to sleep it will be with the knowledge that others are awakening and will be praying while we sleep."

Second, I cordially invite you to participate in

the NEXT SPECIAL MASS which will take place on Wednesday, January 5th at 7:00 p.m. in Venice's Epiphany Cathedral by re-entering your petition(s) or submitting a new one to be placed on the altar at this Eucharistic Celebration.. To do this simply "click" on the following link:

PERSONAL PETITION CONTROL SHEET

Whether you re-enter your petition or submit a new one, we ask you to please pass our web address to other persons and cancer support groups who you think might be interested in submitting a prayer petition or participating in this NEXT SPECIAL MASS FOR PERSONS AFFECTED BY CANCER. Our success in spiritually helping people who are fighting cancer or living with cancer, or who have lost a loved one to this scourge is largely dependent on persons such as yourself who know about our website. Our internet address is:

http://www.sarasota-kofc.org

Third, if you receive duplicates of this email, we apologize. You need the link from only one email message to access your petitions. You may delete the duplicates.

Thank you for your participation!

May the peace and healing power of the Lord God be with you!

Edwin Zolik, Ph.D.
Council 3358 Program Director
Special Mass for People Affected by Cancer

PS. Mid-week evening vesper services (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) at St. Martha's now include prayers for all persons who have submitted prayer requests or petitions, persons who attended the service, along with those who do not have family or friends to help them or pray for them, and those who do not have sufficient means to obtain the many resources needed to fight cancer.

---- End included message ----