[MOL] Thank you for your prayers [00738] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thank you for your prayers

I want to write and thank you my friends for all the prayers and wishful
thoughts. It has meant so much, and also helped so much. Rick is out of the
hospital. He will have his mouth wired shut for 12 weeks to help the
fractures, and loose teeth. He is already so skinny that this is a concern.
He had his lower leg that was shattered put into a new cast. His shoulder is
healing along with the crushed trachea. His hand was not broken, just swollen
and bruised badly. Again I just thank the Lord that he is alive. David went
to see the car and take pictures for the insurance, and I could not believe
it. The whole car looked good except where Rick was. The front wheel was
pushed back to the front drivers door. The floorboard was up to the seat of
the car, and the steering wheel was pushed up and touching the windshield.
Someone hit his seat from behind and bent it that much more forward. There
wasn't even an inch between him and the steering wheel. God bless the person
who invented airbags. Some wanted to pray for the young friend of Rick's, and
her family. Her name was Kristina Tsaya. The person in the other car who has
severe brain damage and is still in intensive care is John Timmis. The day
before Christmas we got a call from up north and the doctors told my
grandfather that he has cancer on his spine. At least Rick is at home, and I
can stay on the phone and see how I can help my grandfather in any way.
Again, I thank each and every one of you. You are all in my prayers. Our
preacher has came and seen Rick twice and stated that a lot of people must be
praying for him, due to the fact that he is doing better, and I let him know
that it was the power of the Lord and my Mol friends. He Blessed you all in
our home and at church this last Sunday. Lots of Love. Gwen W