No Subject [00737] Medicine On Line

No Subject

To my MOLdy old friends and to our new acquaintances.

Greetings and may the happiness of this lovely season
shine in your hearts.

I know many of you are fighting a marvelous fight and
some are winning.  Others may have not begun to win
yet, but WHERE THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE !!!

I do hope for you that the Y2K experience is a door to
happiness and may our new millenium be a splendid
display of our love and hope for everyone we know.

Shalom, Peace, happiness, beer and pizza, (ya gotta
eat too...)

Happy new year to all and may the most you hope for be
the least you get... ok, a little trite, but sincere.

VR Bob