[MOL] FW: Custer [00733] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FW: Custer

Sorry, folks.  In questionable taste, as usual.  Love, Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Corrigan
Sent: Monday, December 27, 1999 3:33 PM
To: 'CEBuddeau@aol.com'
Subject: FW: Custer

If I already sent you this, I apologize profusely.

Here's a joke I just heard, and I'll try to phrase it properly.

A man comes home from work one day to find his girlfriend all packed and
standing on the front steps.

"What's going on?" he asks.

"My parents know someone who used to know you years ago and they say you're
a pedophile."

"Hmmmmmm," the man says, "Pedophile.  That's a pretty big word for a six
year old."

Love, Bunny Lucille